Thursday, January 22, 2004

I am going to be busy today... the telecom guy will want his laptop, then I have another laptop to reload email on, then another laptop to "lockdown" and make a printer suggestion, as my company restricts user from installing stuff on their own, hence the "lockdown". Also I have to search and destroy a certain program on everyone's computers (I can do this over the network). Plus the little things that always come up.
We went to church last night but on a whim went to another church across town which, as it happened, was having a missions conference. The guest speaker spoke on the passage in which John gives his three-fold affirmation of his love for Christ (John 21). He spoke on the topic "More Than These". The scripture says, "Lovest thou me more than these?" and the point of his sermon was that we should identify anything that we hold more important than Christ and get it out of the way. This man was a missionary to Papua New Guinea and so he shared some great testimonies of God's working and explained that he would not have traded what God has done through him for anything.

No comments: