Sunday, August 30, 2009

What's Gonna Happen...

What's gonna happen to me when my church finds out I'm a left-wing liberal? (Politically, that is.)
I think about the guy who bemoaned Obama as a murderer and lamented his "wasting of money" in a public prayer on a Sunday morning.
I think about the pastor who referred to health care reform as "Obamacare" in church tonight.
Will I get crucified again? Yet again? I guess I have the experience, LOL.
I don't think the church should be partisan. But that doesn't prevent anything.
I already have one very conservative friend outside of church who won't have anything to do with me anymore. This was because I got tired of the arguments and tried to get him to put politics on the back burner. We didn't have to talk about it. Now he says I am a "fool" who won't recieve instruction, so he can't hang out with me. Yeah, pulling Bible into this. Yeah, how about we grab the Bible and go over his life with it.
I am sick and tired of some people. Yeah yeah I know. America is better than everybody else. Americans are better than everybody else. And every American knows it. That's why we fight each other instead of helping each other. I'm tired of the arrogance.

No comments: