Problem: You are unable to access a network share or mapped drive and you are given the error that the target name is not correct.
0. Log out of Windows and log back in to make sure your credentials have not become invalid.
1. Make sure your DNS servers are set properly. If you are on a domain, check with your network admin, or use nslookup.
2. Go to a (elevated) command prompt and enter the command ipconfig /flushdns
3. Enter the command netsh interface ip delete arpcache
4. Enter the command nbtstat -RR
5. Restart the computer
The drive or share should now be accessible.